Faculty advisors can help you with:
- Questions about which courses you should take and when
- Questions about your career path
- Advice regarding networking in your field
- Questions about your program and the curriculum
Advisors are assigned once you have accepted the admission offer in your application account. You can also find your advisor’s information through your SIS account by selecting Program of Study under the Registration tab. We urge you to reach out to your advisor as soon as possible. Establishing this relationship early will help you as you continue to work toward your degree or certificate.
Student Academic Success Coordinators
Student Academic Success Coordinators can help you with:
- Questions concerning university and academic policies
- Academic support resources
- General advising and registration questions
You can reach a Student Academic Success Coordinator by emailing [email protected].
Admissions Program Coordinators
Program coordinators can help you with:
- Questions about the admissions process
- Problems using your JHED ID
Here is the list of current program coordinators and which programs they support.