Advisors can help you with:
- Questions about which courses you should take and when
- Questions about your career path
- Advice regarding networking in your field
- Questions about your program and the curriculum
Advisors are assigned once you have accepted the admission offer in your application account. You can also find your advisor’s information through your SIS account by selecting Program of Study under the Registration tab. We urge you to reach out to your advisor as soon as possible. Establishing this relationship early will help you as you continue to work toward your degree or certificate.
Program coordinators can help you with:
- Questions about the registration process
- Questions concerning university policies or academic regulations
- Administrative needs
- Problems using your JHED ID
Here is the list of current program coordinators and which programs they support.