- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all post-master’s certificate candidates.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- At least four of the five courses must be from the Applied Physics program (615.xxx), and at least two of the courses must be at the 700-level.
- Students are allowed to take one elective (at the 700-level).
- Only grades of B− or above can count toward the post-master’s certificate.
- All course selections outside of the Applied Physics core, elective, and/or the relevant concentration course requirements below are subject to advisor approval.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Applied Physics
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.