- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all post-master’s certificate candidates.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- At least four of the five courses must be from the Electrical and Computer Engineering (EN.525.xxx) program or the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (EN.520.xxx) in the full-time program and at least two of the four required Electrical and Computer Engineering courses must be 700-level.
- Students are allowed to take one elective.
- Only grades of B− or above can count toward the post-master’s certificate.
- All course selections are subject to advisor approval.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.