Your program coordinator and your advisor are available to help you navigate everything from the registration process to questions regarding your career path.
Advisors can help you with:
- Questions about which courses you should take and when
- Questions about your career path
- Advice regarding networking in your field
- Questions about your program and the curriculum
Your advisor's name and contact information is listed on your acceptance letter. You can also find your advisor's information through your SIS account by selecting Program of Study under the Registration tab. We urge you to reach out to your advisor as soon as possible. Establishing this relationship early will help you as you continue to work toward your degree or certificate.
Program coordinators can help you with:
- Questions about the registration process
- Questions concerning university policies or academic regulations
- Administrative needs
- Problems using your JHED ID
Here is the list of current program coordinators and which programs they support.
Anne Zylinski (410-516-7904, email@example.com): Applied Biomedical Engineering; Applied Physics; Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering; Civil Engineering; Electrical and Computer Engineering; Materials Science and Engineering; Space Systems Engineering
Now, here's some helpful information about our degree audit tool.