As a student here at Johns Hopkins University, you now have access to a variety of services—from disability support to library access.

Here's a quick guide to the services available to you. You can also visit the student services section of our website for even more information.

Billing and Financial Aid

You will be able to view your tuition statements and make payments through your personal SIS account. Please refer to the academic calendar for important dates including when registration opens, the first day of class, and tuition deadlines. Several forms of financial assistance may be available to students at Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals (for more information, please visit the website of Johns Hopkins University's Student Financial Services, or contact their office directly at 410-516-8028 or

Office of International Services

The Office of International Services at Homewood assists international students, scholars, researchers, clinicians, staff, and faculty at Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals with visas and immigration. For more information, please call 667-208-7001 or e-mail

Veterans Benefits

Johns Hopkins University is approved by the Maryland Higher Education Commission for the training of veterans, and also the widows and children of deceased veterans. More information about these benefits and enrollment procedures can be obtained through the Office of the Registrar.

Disability Support Services

We are committed to providing reasonable and appropriate accommodations to students with disabilities. New students are encouraged to contact Disability Support Services at Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals as soon as possible (at least four weeks before the first class meeting) to request accommodation. For more information, please contact Mark Tuminello at 410-516-2306 or

Sexual Assault Response and Prevention

Johns Hopkins University is committed to promoting a safe and supportive environment for each and every member of our community. If you have been sexually assaulted or you are a victim of sexual violence, we urge you to reach out to a counselor for emotional support and to get medical care. We also stand ready to assist you with a complaint through Johns Hopkins University and/or local law enforcement. For more information, please visit the Johns Hopkins University sexual assault response and prevention website.

Johns Hopkins Student Assistance Program

Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals offers JHSAP counseling services to all students who are actively enrolled and taking classes for credit. This is provided at no cost to students. Online students not living in the local area can call for a phone consultation and be referred to appropriate resources near their homes. If you have questions regarding JHSAP services, please contact Doug Schiller at 410-516-2278 or

University ID Cards

University ID cards can be mailed to the home of every registered student at their request. If you are interested in a university ID card, or a university ID card with a photo, please contact the J-Card Office at 410-516-5121 or

The Sheridan Libraries

The Johns Hopkins University library network includes the Milton S. Eisenhower Library, which is the principal research library for the university and one of the Sheridan Libraries. To access library materials, students can visit its website, select My Account in the upper right corner, and log in with their JHED ID. Physically located on the Homewood campus in Baltimore, the Eisenhower Library is ranked as one of the nation's foremost facilities for research and scholarship. It has a collection of more than three million bound volumes, several million microfilms, and more than 13,000 journal subscriptions. The interlibrary loan department makes the research collection of the nation available to faculty and students. The library also provides remote access to electronic resources, including the library’s online catalog, numerous abstracting and indexing tools, and many databases.

Up next, we want to share some important information about our academic regulations and completing the academic integrity course.