- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all graduate certificate candidates.
- Once matriculated, if you should later decide to pursue the full master’s degree, all successfully completed courses will apply provided they meet program requirements and that the remaining courses to be completed fall within a five-year time limit.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- Focus areas are not available for students pursuing certificates.
- You will work with the program chair to design a program tailored to meet your individual goals.
- Course selections at the 800-level or outside of these requirements are subject to advisor approval.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Civil Engineering
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.