- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all post-master’s certificate candidates.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- Four of the five courses must be Cybersecurity (695.xxx) courses, and at least two of these courses must be at the 700-level.
- Students are allowed to take one elective.
- Only grades of B− or above can be counted toward the post master’s certificate.
- Focus areas are not available for students pursuing certificates.
- All course selections are subject to advisor approval.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Cybersecurity
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.