- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all post-master’s certificate candidates.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- At least three of the five courses must be taken within the Environmental Engineering and Science program.
- Focus areas are not available for students pursing certificates.
- Only grades of B− or above can count toward the post-master’s certificate.
- All course selections outside of the Environmental Engineering program requirements are subject to advisor approval.
- Any deviation from this program, including transfer of courses and any other requisites specified in the student’s admission letter, will not be approved by the program chair.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Environmental Engineering and Science
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.