- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all master’s degree candidates.
- Your prior education must include an undergraduate major in engineering, the sciences, or healthcare.
- Applicants typically have at least two years’ experience in engineering or the healthcare field.
- A detailed professional experience résumé must be submitted.
- When reviewing an application, your academic and professional background will be considered.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- Ten courses must be completed within five years.
- The curriculum consists of six required core courses (18 credits) and four elective courses (12 credits). Subject to advisor approval, an elective may be substituted for a required course if you have previously completed an equivalent graduate-level course.
- Electives may be chosen from a selected list of courses in the Bloomberg School of Public Health (140.xxx), the Applied Biomedical Engineering program (585.xxx) or from the Systems Engineering program (645.xxx).
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.