- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all graduate certificate candidates.
- If you decide to pursue the full master’s degree, all courses will apply to the master’s degree provided they meet program requirements and fall within a five-year time limit. You must declare your intention prior to completing the certificate.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- The curriculum consists of three Information Systems Engineering courses, as listed in the Courses section below, and one elective.
- Three of the four courses must be Information Systems Engineering courses, which include 635.xxx courses plus selected courses from the Computer Science (605.xxx), Cybersecurity (695.xxx), Systems Engineering (645.xxx), and Engineering Management (595.xxx) programs.
- Focus areas are not applicable for students pursing certificates.
- Course selections outside of the foundational and track/concentration lists below are subject to advisor approval.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Information Systems Engineering
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.