- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all post-master’s certificate candidates.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- The curriculum consists of four Information Systems Engineering courses, as listed in the Courses section below, and one elective.
- Four of the five courses must be Information Systems Engineering courses, which include 635.xxx courses plus selected courses from the Computer Science (605.xxx), Cybersecurity (695.xxx), Systems Engineering (645.xxx), and Engineering Management (595.xxx) programs.
- At least one of these courses must be at the 700-level.
- Focus areas are not applicable for students pursing certificates.
- Only grades of B− or above can be counted toward the post-master’s certificate.
- Course selections outside of the foundational and track/concentration lists below are subject to advisor approval.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Information Systems Engineering
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.