- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all graduate certificate candidates.
- If you decide to pursue the full master’s degree, all courses will apply to the master’s degree provided they meet program requirements and fall within a five-year time limit.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- The following Five courses must be completed within five years.
- 645.662—Introduction to Systems Engineering
- 645.667—Management of Systems Projects
- 645.764—Software Systems Engineering
- 645.767—System Conceptual Design
- 645.768—System Design & Integration
- Only grades of B− or above can count toward the graduate certificate.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Systems Engineering
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.