- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all post-master’s certificate candidates.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- The following Four courses and One elective course must be completed within three years.
645.742—Management of Complex Systems
645.753—Enterprise Systems Engineering
645.771—Systems of Systems Engineering
- One 700-level course in a program approved by the student’s advisor.
- Only grades of B− or above can count toward the post-master’s certificate.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Systems Engineering
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.