- You must meet the general admission requirements that pertain to all post-master’s certificate candidates.
- If you are an international student, you may have additional admission requirements.
- The student must complete four courses from the Space Systems Engineering program within three years.
- One course, 675.712 Space Mission Formulation, is required.
- At least 2 courses must be at the 700-level.
- No grades below a B– can count toward the certificate.
- All course selections are subject to advisor approval, and the advisor may authorize substitutions for any courses, including required courses.
Course Planning and Search
Wondering what course to take when or which courses are required? Use these helpful course planning and course search tools to help map out your path to degree completion.
Find out when registration opens, classes start, transcript deadlines and more. Applications are accepted year-round, so you can apply any time.
Master's in Space Systems Engienering
Explore a part-time, online master's degree, and take carefully constructed, modern courses designed for the way you live and work today—all while having invaluable mentorship from professors you can conveniently access.