Johns Hopkins Engineering has offered courses online since 2001, consistently delivering a unique educational experience that is both academically rigorous and highly practical.
At Johns Hopkins Engineering, students can complete their coursework 100 percent online in many of our part-time programs, with new online options developed and added every term.
Our online courses:
- Use state-of-the-art technology and learning tools
- Support a highly interactive environment among students and instructors
- Utilize structured, guided learning that provides students with a pathway for mastering the course content
- Incorporate real-world, project-based learning taught by world-renowned engineers and applied scientists
- Include digital resources, academic advising, and support services from across Johns Hopkins University
- Feature original, carefully constructed course content built specifically for the online environment
- Foster networking opportunities and professional collaborations on a global scale