Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals has offered courses online since 2001, consistently delivering a unique educational experience that is both academically rigorous and highly practical.
There are more than 140 online courses available to students at Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals, with new online options developed and added every term. All of our online courses:
- Use of state-of-the-art technology and learning tools
- Are interactive
- Incorporate real-world, project-based learning taught by engineers and scientists working at the top of their fields
- Feature digital resources, academic advising, and support services from across Johns Hopkins University
- Utilize structured, guided learning that allows for flexibility in when and where students access original course content
- Give students the ability to customize course loads with both online and on-site courses
- Provide opportunities for networking and fostering career connections on a global scale
For more information, please review the most frequently asked questions about our online courses, and please contact us if you have additional questions.
Virtual Live is a type of course that allows you to attend live classes in real time from a remote location. Read more about Virtual Live and review the course schedule for a list of the Virtual Live courses currently being offered.
|Online vs. Virtual Live—What’s the Difference?|